The Floating Homes Association conducts private tours for small groups, the specifics are listed below. It is a more intimate setting as the Homeowners are usually home to tell all about their homes. We separate the attendees into four (4) groups of ten (10) with a guide to tour, each attendee will see all four (4) homes. It usually takes about 90 minutes to complete the tour.
- Four (4) homes on two docks will be open to the attendees. Most of the time the homeowner is home to answer questions. If not, a docent is there.
- Guides will be provided to lead the attendees to the open homes.
- Maximum attendees is 40, with the minimum of 20.
- No refreshments will be served during the tour.
- Directions to our community will be provided before the scheduled date.
- The fee for the tour is $1500, a deposit of $400 is required to hold the date and time with the balance of $1100 due on or before the day of the tour. Checks should be made payable to Floating Homes Association and mailed to FHA, PO Box 3054, Sausalito CA 94966.
- If the tour is cancelled one month prior to the tour date, $150 will be refunded. If the tour is cancelled after that, the entire deposit is forfeited.
We would be delighted to book a tour and look forward to sharing our lifestyle with your group. If there are any further concerns, please do not hesitate to call.
Floating Homes Association
kbbb @ mindspring.com