The FHA Environmental Committee strives to protect and preserve local waters and shorelines through example, education, and activities that foster environmental stewardship.
What we do:
- Develop programs that help floating homes residents to live in an environmentally healthy way
- Publicize environmental information important to floating homes residents
- Greencycling compost and trash recycling education
- Richardson Bay “Neighborhood Watch” Program
- Environmental news in the FHA newsletter
- Coastal Cleanup on the third Saturday of September
- E-waste recycling on the second Saturday in October
We need volunteers! If you would like to be on the environmental committee, please email Chairperson Jen Gennari at the link above.